My nephew’s brother-in-law now has the right to decide as his biological father.
Grandfathers and grandmothers will have the right to decide later.
Once your wife, who first remarried, told you to bring your nephew, and you said you took him.
My brother-in-law thinks his strong will to raise his nephew is weak.
In this case,
somebody’s parents (master)Think about raising a nephew in her environment.
It’s either adopted (if legally possible), or it’s just raised by a single parent.
I’ll take it.
Your parents agree (that you’re young, early 60s? It’s possible if you raise it to 20 years old.
If you don’t get married, you can raise him with your parents.
If you get married, you can live nearby and look into it sometimes.
1. Convince your brother-in-law is the number one decision maker.
2. If a child can express his or her opinion, his or her thoughts are important.
3. Your parents need financial strength and will to take care of their children.
4. Take care of your future adoption (in this case, your brother-in-law’s wife is suspicious of your relationship).
I think I can be a helper next to him.
5. Maybe, domestic violence (body.Emotional) when it happens, it takes action quickly.